This nutrition course covers the theory and principles needed to understand the complex world of nutrition, diet, and health-related guidance necessary to support a client in their physical health and fitness objectives.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced) over 8 weeks
- PD hours: 39
- €395.00 excl. Tax
Note: This nutrition course is a stand-alone, professional certification that is for qualified fitness professionals to improve their nutrition coaching skills.
This 100% online nutrition certificate will teach you the scientific fundamentals behind the food we eat, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and hydration. It will also take you beyond into real-world application of nutrition knowledge to cover issues such as eating for weight management, fueling endurance and intermittent exercise, and how to ensure optimal nutrition for muscle building.
This certification is composed of 12 sections of learning covering a broad range of nutritional topics.
- Introduction to nutrition
- Fluid balance and hydration
- Nutrition and endurance exercise
- Nutrition for high-intensity exercise
- Nutrition for muscular development
- Nutrition for body fat reduction
The nutrition certificate is assessed by a mix of online quizzes and a final written nutrition case study that is submitted to your assigned tutor for grading.
- Completed high school / secondary level education
- Be skilled and confident in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Be at least 19 years of age
|Business Skills for Personal Training - Professional development course||Elearning|
|Sleep Recovery Specialist||Elearning|