As a coach, it can seem difficult to generate interest and attract new clients to sign up for your services. So many fitness and nutrition professionals struggle with the marketing and sales aspect of their business. Successful sales precede almost all successful coaching opportunities. How do you master the business skills needed to attract new leads and persuade people to be coached by you? Well, start with this free podcast episode where we discuss several important coaching sales tips to boost a fitness or nutrition business.
Matt is a business owner, nutrition coach, CrossFit coach and elite Lacrosse player. He created a nutrition coaching business called Beyond Macros to help educate clients to focus on sustainable health and wellness transformations. With a degree in business administration, further certifications from the International Society of Sports Nutrition and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, and a decade of professional coaching under his belt, Matt is nicely positioned as a leading nutrition coach for our modern times.
Episode content: Coaching sales tips
Beginning with an introduction around Matt’s nutritional philosophy, we transition into a captivating discussion about marketing and several coaching sales tips that could really help to nudge a health and fitness business in the right direction.
- 1:36 Why listen to this episode on nutrition coaching and sales growth
- 2:39 Matt’s nutritional preferences and overriding philosophy
- 9:50 Why Matt chose to coach other nutrition coaches to succeed
- 15:05 Business skills are needed to showcase fitness/nutrition skills
- 23:36 Social compounding and refining your niche
- 29:28 Low and high ticket services and the VIP experience
- 34:12 Integrating business automation as part of a high-value experience
- 41:41 Competence and character within the sales process
Connect with Matt on social media
Rate the show
If you enjoyed this episode, then please rate and review the show, and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video series on YouTube so you will receive each update immediately upon release. It also helps the show rank higher and reach more people.
For other great episodes and expert guests on the Fit to Succeed show, visit our full podcast library.